I’m looking to add five clients who want to truly achieve success in their work and personal lives. Specifically, I’m looking for the people who want to either launch a new business or take their current business to that next level of success.
The best way to predict the future is to create it. – Peter Drucker
My goal is take these five clients and give them the tools that will help them create the future they dream about. I have spent hundreds of hours researching the difference between success and failure, searching for the answer to the eternal question of why one person fails when another appears to never lose, and delving into book after book after book about the fundamental rules to operate a small business.
My coaching is designed to create an environment in which you will receive the following:
1. Motivation – It is nearly impossible to not become energized when you are working with me.
2. Accountability – You will no longer be alone and I will be there to help you stay on course.
3. Direction – You will have a written plan that will guide you in creating your new future.
4. Goals – You will have a set of clear and understandable goals.
5. Achievement – We will create systems for success in your business and your life.
6. Knowledge – I will share my expertise, the wisdom I have caught, and my knowledge with you.
When you decide to change your life forever, I will ask you to fill out a questionnaire and we will schedule our first phone call. I want to find out where you are in your journey and where you want to go. Once we know where you are on the map and where you want to go we can start to plot a course for you to reach your destination.
My standard coaching package is $300 a month (2 sessions). The impact of coaching is incredible and when you are willing to invest in yourself the rewards are truly priceless. For those who do not want the “standard”, I have a more aggressive package for $600 a month (four sessions). Either way, you are going to have an opportunity to see huge success because you will have your own professional coaching with you on this journey.
You are the Captain of your “ship” and I am the guy who will help you navigate the raging seas of entrepreneurship. Are you ready to pull out of the harbor? If yes, click HERE to let me know that your going to change your life!
1. What are the sessions like? Each session is approximately one hour long. At our appointment time, I will call the phone number you have given me. We will spend the session working on the specific areas that will result in the best results for you. This coaching is custom designed around you. In addition, I ask that you understand that this does not last for a single month. Most clients are going to work with a coach for approximately three to twelve months depending on their needs. Down the road and once we create significant momentum, I suggest that the coaching changes to once a month to keep the momentum alive.
2. Can I contact you between sessions? Of course! I understand that questions may come up and you may need to reach out to me between suggestions. Each of my clients has my direct e-mail address and access to me.
3. Why haven’t you asked for my payment information? I have a proven track record of success with coaching clients and therefore I do not ask for any payment until after our first session. At the end of our first session, you have a choice to continue with the coaching or stop at the first session. I am confident that you will see value in the coaching and that we will have many sessions together. If you choose to move forward, I will then accept your payment.
4. Do you have every answer to every question? This is not actually frequently asked but just in case you are wondering I want to throw it out there. I am neither perfect nor am I the guy who has every answer. I know an incredible amount of stuff when it comes to business, personal development, and leadership. However, I will never have all the answers.
– Catalyst John, Business, Entrepreneur, & Solopreneur Coach